IOSH Leading Safely
IOSH Leading Safely provides anyone in a senior management or leadership role with an introduction to leading safely. It is a four hour course designed in collaboration with business leaders to deliver content that adds real value. Underpinned by relevant case studies it outlines the value of safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance management systems. The course focuses on best practice rather than legislation and is delivered in a way that enables real life situations to be reflected on through case studies and discussion.
IOSH Leading Safely covers the following topics:
- Introduction to leadership characteristics and competencies.
- Understanding your safety and health responsibilities.
- Appreciating the consquences of poor safety and health.
- Planning the overall direction of safety and health in your organisation.
- Understanding the importance of adequately resourcing your safety and health management system.
- Knowing why you should monitor and review your safety and health performance.
IOSH Leading Safely requires delgates to commit to three actions they will take in a set time following the course.
IOSH Leading Safely certificate
Successful delegates recieve an IOSH Leading Safely Certificate.
£190 + Vat £228 (which includes £50 + Vat for the IOSH Certificate) per person.
This fee includes the course, training material, tea and coffee, IOSH certificate, and your certificate being sent to you by recorded delivery, there are no hidden costs.
Discounts availble for multiple bookings and for courses run on clients own premises.
20 March 2018 at Amersham in Buckinghamshire.
19 June 2018 at Denham in Buckinghamshire.
20 September 2018 at Amersham in Buckinghamshire.
7 November 2018 at Amersham in Buckinghamshire.
Interested in attending?
We will be pleased to provide you with more details about our courses. Contact us on 020 8845 1300 or use our contact form.